Season’s Greetings to our members, colleagues, friends new and old. It is that time of year when we often reflect on the months that pass so quickly. The Sacramento
Valley CPCU Society Chapter has worked diligently to bring educational, philanthropic, and social activities to its membership. Here are some of the highlights of 2015:
- January Chapter meeting hosted by Esurance, speaker Gabriel Urrea on Innovation
- Febebruary Chapter meeting hosted by Nationwide, speaker and CPCU board member, Jessica Dias on Social Media
- March All-Industry Day with a live car crash demonstration and presentation on Collision Reconstruction, Biomechanics, Fraud Investigation by Impact General, Colman Macdonald Law Group, CoPart, and Montana Auto Recyclers
- May Community Service Project, Haute Stuff, supporting the Sacramento Children’s Home
- June Chapter meeting hosted by Nationwide, speakers Cecil Autry and Matt Gilbert on Autonomous Vehicles
- October Sponsorship of Sacramento State University GIS student, Leon Spence, at the Annual Meeting in Indianapolis
- OctoberHosted by Allstate, guest and Society President, Jane Wahl, celebrating with our 2015 new designees and 2016 board
- November Chapter meeting hosted by Nationwide, speaker and board member Avolyn Fisher, on Gen Y
We will conclude the year with our Holiday Social and ornament exchange, partnering with Insurance Professionals of Sacramento on December 15 at the Marriott Cal Expo.
The Chapter is prepared to provide some very interesting and exciting educational opportunities in 2016. The calendar will be posted on our social media sites. As always, you may contact any member of the board for additional information and/or volunteer opportunities.
The Sacramento Valley CPCU Society Chapter Board